Sunday, August 24, 2008

CFD Training

On Friday - I attended another Certified Fiskars Demonstrator Training at my local AC moore. I went to support Rebecca (Lead Fiskateer) & Meghan. It was great to see so many ladies excited about the program.
I was able to catch up with a friend and make new ones like Linda "The Arrow" Fiskateer -- she is so much fun. After, my sister (who happens to be a Fiskateer), Denise, Cherrie and I went out dinner. Then we went to a crop at Piktails my local scrapbook store. We closed the place down.

Rebecca & Meghan were there spreading the Fiskateer Love! They had prizes and make & takes for all the ladies at the crop. I was so happy to see so much Fiskalove. I know we will be getting some new Fiskateers real soon. WooHoo!! I was able to help out when needed which was a lot of fun.

I have to tell you that Rebecca is a hoot! That girl can really make you bust a stitch from laughing.

No comments: