Monday, July 20, 2009

So, it Monday and I have a new sketch and lo to share with you.
Here is the sketch created by DT Member Cathy


Here is my layout.

I know that I haven't been on lately but, that doesn't mean I haven't been working. I did some fun thing with the kids. Like these cups youngest DD & I made just for fun and a Card that my DD (same one) taught me. Yes, my kids are into teaching classes lately. they teach all different things to friends & family. they have sign up sheets and I help with with the materials - I been using up all of my old stuff. They love it.
Here is my DD's cup

Here is my cup
This is the card class she taught. I love the origami wings on the butterfly.
Sorry that the pictures are a bit blurry. it's been raining here for days and days. So, that mean a lot of indoor pictures.
If you decided to use the sketch to create a layout please link me I would love to see your creation.

No comments: