Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mini Notebooks


The kids and I made mini notebooks and sketchbooks. I saw one version of mini sketchbooks that are made of up-cycled cereal boxes and watercolor paper on Scrapbook Soup. So, I made some of those for the kids.

I made this one - It contains upcycled box, stamped images, paint  and watercolor paper for the pages.

This one is the same as above.

My eldest daughter made this one. She hand painted the design on the cover and pages are watercolor paper.



Then, the kids and I made a different version - on this one we used leftover scraps of paper from other projects and copy or watercolor paper. 
This one was made by my son Liam - the pages are from old sketch paper.



This one I made it has sketchbook paper I cut from an older pad.


This one is made from scrapbook paper and the pages are reg. copy paper.

These are made from index cards, leftover scrapbook paper, binder ring, a rubber band and mini pencil. The top one was made by Rowynn and the bottom one I made. I hope to post a small tutorial on these soon.










No comments: