Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Let's Scrap DT Work to Share

I love this sketch and, I have to say, I love this layout I created based on the sketch.
This week on Let's Scrap the DT had to create a layout based on this sketch. I have to admit, I was a bit stumped at first then, it all just can to me. The kids loved it. I am not sure if they loved it because they got to climb the tree or because their dad and I did.

Here is the sketch from Let's Scrap. I only use the left side of the sketch.
This is the layout I made.
 I did the journaling around the page. It's reads:

You & I  planted a little seed nurtured it with love. That lovely little seed took root and sprung a little root and then another and yet another. We continued to nurture it. The root and the three smaller roots grew stronger. Over the years those roots grew into a sapling. We gave it more love, although the years haven't always been kind to the sapling continued to grew. We kept nurturing and sprinkling it with love. Until it finally grew into a strong and lovely Family with 5 strong brunches and 3 smaller branches. So Beautiful!

Here are some close-ups   




Around each photo and pattern paper I outlined and put our names. It reads like this: Fran & Annie = Kaitlyn, Rowynn , Liam, Us.



All the materials used for this layout came from the Scraptastic August's Barn Door Kit Club. Except for the Felt Cloud they came for Kat Scrappiness.

No comments: