Saturday, May 20, 2017

Today, I am sharing a mermaid card. It seems that everywhere you look these day you can find a mermaid. I thought they where hard to find - you needed to be at sea for many days. lol

So, here is a little about my mermaid. I used a Recollections stamp by Michaels. I colored her with Copic Markers, I then added highlights with a  white Gelly Roll pen. Then I added some twinkle with a Zig Wink of Stella pen in Clear Glitter. For the background I use Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads  and the stencil that cam with the stamp set.

I then stamped the fish, star fish, sand dollars, coral and seashell with various distress inks and Stampin' Up ink. I use Stampin' Up Dapper Denim ink for the sentiment and tiny bubbles.

Finished it off with some Zig Wink of Stella and tiny star sequins.

Thanks for stopping by. If you create a mermaid project of your won leave me a link I would love to see it.

Annie


No comments: