Sunday, June 11, 2017

I haven't been on here because I have been visiting Goldie. Let me tell you a bit about Goldie, She is just perfect. Goldie is the nickname for my craft room. It's because I use to craft in our walk in closet of our apartment when my hubby and I first lived together. I just made do - It was my little spot.

Then, over the years I got a spot or I should say corner of our living room in our rent house. Some corners where bigger than others but much bigger that the walk in closet. Now, in our house which we bought about 2 years ago. I have a craft room. It's the perfect amount of room. Not too small and not too big. Just like the in 3 bears story. One was to big, one was to lumpy and finally one was just right. So, hubby and I nicknamed my space Goldie. Because well the " just right size bed" seemed a bit weird. 

Now, that you have a bit of back story. I've been hanging out over at Goldie's and creating cards and layouts. I will share some here in the next few days. 

Here is one of the cards I created. I used a digital from Yumpuff - (creates lots of cute chibi  & other style images), A Fiskars stamp - (coffee beans & sentiment), and Tim Holtz stencil. Colored the image with Faber-Castell - Color pencils, Tim Holtz Distress Ink for the background, colorbok- blue dot paper and added a puffy heart on the mug & few sequins. 
   


Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it. Leave me a comment or link me to your latest project.


No comments: