Monday, May 25, 2009

And the Winner is......

First, I want to thank everyone for stopping by and playing along with all of us. I would like to thank you for becoming a follower of my blog.
The winner of my RAK for the Scrapbook Challenges ST Blog Hop is Jenn C. Congrats Girl!!! Please email me your home address to Awings22@aol.com So, that I can send you the RAK that consists of a Butterfly Mini Album, Heidi Grace Ribbon pack, Cloud 9 Flower Raindots, plus some other goodies.
Don't forget to stop by Pamela's blog today to see if you won any of the Blog hop prizes. Good Luck!!
So, It's Monday so that means new Sketch and layout!
Here is the Sketch and my take on the sketch.

Thanksgiving Parade
The stickers letters are Basic Grey- they where another color so I colored them with a copper Slick writer.I also used the Slick writer to go around the lo. I used my white Signo pen to highlight the word Thanksgivinig. The journal spot is from Target's dollar spot. Autumn Leaves tab and a small cluster of felt shapes.

I hope you give this sketch a try. If you do don't forget to link to me to it. I would love to see your take on it.
Here is another layout is during the blog hop. It's of my DS new bike. If you notice in the corner picture his older bike so much smaller. I can't believe he has grown so much.
Close up of the 2 bikes.
I here is a layout of him on his first bike which the small bike in the picture.
Thanks for stopping by - Have a great day!

4 comments:

Z said...

very nice job on the sketch love the other one too--great colors on both!

Rose Ann said...

congrats Jenn!

Jenn C. said...

Yay! Thanks so much! Off to email you now!

Anonymous said...

congrats Jen!
cool sketch might give that one a go.

thanks so much for giving me a link to your blog. love it.

Debbie #352