If you are just starting the hop - you can begin at the beginning with Pamela's blog.
This is a long post.
I used the following to create this layout: Photo Paper: Kodak, Pattern Paper: Martha Stewart(EK Success ltd), White cardstock, White & Brown Floss: DMC, Border Punches: Fiskars, Circle for title: Fiskars Ultra Shape Xpress and template, Felt Flowers: American Crafts, Library Card, Paint: Making Memories & Brads
Close up of the title also a side view to show the pop up
Close up of flowers & the different borders
Close up stitched corner
Close up of Journaling card.
Close up of the Book Banner - I took pictures of some their favorite book and printed them a 1x1 size.
I know you want to be entered to win some wonderful prizes. Here is what you need to do to be entered.
1. Everyone who leaves a comment on ALL blogs, gets entered into a drawing for the April Scarlet Lime kit.
2. Everyone who does a layout based on the sketch this weekend and posts it in the Hop On section at Scrapbook Challenges (on the Forum) will get entered into a drawing for the "My Family" line from Fancy Pants Designs.
3. Join Scrapbook Challenges and get entered to win this lovely Prima prize.
4. Invite a Friend or two to join Scrapbook Challenges and get entered to win this sweet Prima prize.
5. Also, for anyone who leaves me a comment and becomes a follower of my blog, I will enter you into a drawing for some wonderful goodies. So, when you comment here for your chance to win the main prizes, also mention if you're a follower to be entered for this wonderful goodie. It doesn't matter if you were already a follower or if you are just joining up.
I've been on the DT at Scrapbook Challenges Since it was on Myspace. I've truly loved every moment of it. I love the DT and Pamela. I have had the pleasure to meeting and working along side some extremely talented ladies. I am sadden to say that I will be stepping down from the DT. My life has gotten really busy. Also, I am is dealing with a lot of health issues that need attending to; as well as my family. I will continue to play along with all the members of Scrapbook Challenges and I am proud to say that the New DT is an Amazing bunch of ladies. You will have some fantastic sketch, challenges, classes, tutorials and other wonderful things to look forward to at Scrapbook Challenges.
OK, now hop on over to the next stop Dani (http://www.alongcamedani.blogspot.com/)