Today, I am bringing you a quick treat holder using the Magical Variety Pack - Artist's 4 x 6. as well as Rinea Emerald Starstuck Foil Paper and Rinea Copper Starstuck Foil Paper
This treat holder can be created for any occasion - just by changing up your color scheme. The great thing is that Rinea offers such a wonderful variety of BEAUTIFUL Foil Papers! In so many fabulous colors
Now lets get started!
Rinea Magical Variety Pack - Artist's 4" x 6 " (I used the Starstuck Gold and Glossy Ruby Red)
Black Cardstock -heavy weight
Red Polka Dot Ribbon
EK Success Boarder Punch
Score Board - Not Picuterd
1. Cut the cardstock into 2 pieces - one will be the base and the other will be the band. Base - cut a strip that measures 2" x 8" . Next - band - cut a strip that measures 1 -1/2" x 6 -1/2". Next, score the base at 3 -1/2" from each end. Next, score the band at 1", 3", 4" & 6". Then, fold on the score lines, use bone folder to get a good crease.
2. Now, use the boarder punch to punch each end of the base. You will notice that the punch leaves a bit of extra tabs, just cut those off to have a clean end. Next, Punch 2 holes for the ribbon closer.
3. Now, take the band and place some adhesive on the end with the small tab. Next, Bring the other side to the adhesive and place down. Then, work the the band back into shape.
4. Insert base into band pushing it into place so that the bottom is flush. Note: you can add a bit of adhesive if you like but, I find that it fits nice and snug. So, I didn't use any.
5. Now it's time to decorate the treat holder. Use punches or dies to cut out shapes from the Rinea Magical Variety Pack - Artist's 4" x 6 " (I used the Starstuck Gold and Glossy Ruby Red), Rinea Emerald Starstuck Foil Paper and Rinea Copper Starstuck Foil Paper . (I used dies and cut out flowers and leaves).
Then, I curled the flower petals and then stacked them. I love that the Foil Paper holds it's shape so the flower look so full. Next, adhere the leaves and flowers to the front of the holder. Next, finish with some enamel dots or jewels for the center of the flowers. Finally, run the ribbon through both holes at the top of the holder from the back to the front and tie a bow.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you create some wonderful little treat holder of your own using the BEAUTIFUL Rinea Foil Papers.