Monday, May 18, 2009

What a busy week it's been. I went on 2 - yes 2 field trips and 1 amazing Fiskateer crop! I'm am so tired! I do have to say I had a blast all week long. The trip and the crop were amazing!

On the first trip - we (my son's class and I) went to the Rain Forest Cafe at Disney. The kids had so much fun with all the animals. Even if they weren't real.

Second trip -My daughter's 5th grade - We (my daughter's class and I) went to Island of Adventure at Universal Studios. We had the biggest surprise ever - when The Blue Man Group gave us FREE tickets to their show because the our school's 5th grade classes had top score in the state on testing. The Blue Man Group are so incredible. If you can see this show go see it.
Because we has the trips and the crop I cooked a few do ahead meals so the we could heat and serve. I am so glad I did that!! So there went my week. I realize that with the excitement of getting things ready for weeks events I forgot to post last Monday's sketch and layout. So, today you'll get two sketch's and layouts. Last Monday and today's.
Here is today's Sketch from Scrapbook Challenge created by Pamela
Here is my layout. I created a 2 pager using the same sketch I just flip it.
I also use this for the Word challenge posted by DT member Rowena on SC. Give them a try - either challenge. If you do link me.
Here is the Sketch for Monday 5/11created by Pamela of Scrapbook Challenges

Here is the layout I did for it. I also did the Hide & Seek Journaling challenge posted by DT member Lily at Scrapbook Challenge . I hid my journaling behind my title. The two kids are DH & me at the same age. the title reads The Sweetest Thing.

If you do any of the challenge link me. I would love to see what you have done.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Great pages and those field trips sound so fun!!!