Friday, April 30, 2010

It's been awhile since I've been on here. I haven't stop scrapping just haven't been posting here. Because things keep me from taking a moment to post. So, sorry about that. I wanted to let you know that the winner of the contest was posted on Facebook (see post below - about DH) the winner was Rosa. She did receive her prize and loves everything in it.

Here are a few of the layout I created since I was last on here. I am going to try to post some tutorials I did on Scrapbook Challenges. Please note that all the sketches I used to make my layout were created by Pamela Young.

My inspiration -------------------- My Layout



Sketch # 196

My layout - Promotion Party - I made a 2 pager.

The owl was made using Heidi Grace cardstock stickers. The pattern pape & ribbon are American Craft

Sketch # 195

My layout - Teen Titan Robin

Close up of the hand cut embellishments. I cut them out of the pattern paper and pop them up.

Sketch # 192

My layout

Close up of flower- they were made using Fiskars sun punch and the Vines boarder punch.

Sketch # 189


My layout

Close up of banner Close up of Chipboard Title

Sketch # 187
My layout - I made a 2 pager. I just flip the sketch.






No comments: