Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I wanted to share a few layout that I completed in July for the Cookin' Up Creations nursery rhymes challenges.

This one was for Hickory, Dickory Dock challenge. We had to use a clock on our layout. I am not crazy about this layout I feel it needs something. Either way it's what I did.

This is the layout I created for the Mary had a Little Lamb challenge. We had to flock on the layout. I flocked the little puppy die cut. This my daughter's puppy Dusty. He sneaked into her room and hopped onto her bed and hid in her stuffed animals.
 Close ups of the flocked items.


Finally. this layout was for the Queen of Hearts challenge. We had to use 3 hearts on a layout. This is my DH & me on our anniversary. It was the same day of the Lunar eclipse so we tried to get the moon in the photo.
 Close up the mini cards 






No comments: