Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cookin' Up Creations Design Team Layout Share

Sharing another layout I created for a challenge over on Cookin' Up Creations. I really enjoyed this one. I got to bust out the rub-ons from the stash and use them up. Yeah!
I am not sure why It looks so cream or yellow on here -- the background cardstock is white. I misted the background with 2 different masks one is Studio Calico and the other was one I came up with - it's leftover packaging from a game. Them applied the rub-ons and I even used my foam stamps for the title and the heart and swirl in the background. I used scraps for the layers behind the photo and the paper cut out are from the new Dear Lizzy Charmed Collection. Then did some stitching.

Here are some close-ups of all the details.









I hope you join us over at Cookin' Up Creations. If you do create a layout be sure to leave me a comment and a link to your layout I would love to see what you created.

No comments: