Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I created this layout of our sweet boy Rukkus. He was about 9 weeks old in this picture. My hubby Fran adopted him from the animal shelter. We all fell in love with Rukkus, He made it real easy to fall in love with him. He was such a lovable Pitt bull. 

Ok, so now let me tell you about the layout. I did some roller stamping & splatter, stamped some words and rub-ons for  my background.Then cut staggering lengths & widths of pattern paper and layered them. I even used my broader  punch on one. I used some washi tape (checkerboard & Hearts). Added some enamel dots, wood veneers and cork embellishments. The banner is a Heidi Swapp color-able paper. I used Thickers and a pre-made topper for the title.

Thanks for stopping by my blog if you have any questions or comments please feel free to add it to the comment section.


No comments: