Friday, June 30, 2017

My Hubby is really supporting my new design team work. He bought me these wonderful card magazines. Which came with beautiful stamps and dies; along with amazing ideas.



Then, my mother's day gift arrived. I new it would be late we agree to do gifts for mother & father's day late this year. We had other things going on during that time. I am very excited about the 150 Prismacolor Premier Color Pencil Set!!! Oh, I also got blending pencils and eraser with it. I also got my tech on with an external hard drive. So, I can start creating videos(Yikes!!! - I can do it!?! Right?!?) and other stuff.



I told you so exciting for me. I am also working on my DT cards and layouts; getting ready for the start date of July 1st for most of them. I already started with Jo's Scrap Shack.

We have amazing challenges and prizes be sure to check it out. Jo's Scrap Shack Fun-day Friday Challenges

No comments: