Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Anything Goes with Crafty Gals Corner

This week over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog
 we're having a new challenge.
The challenge is: Anything Goes

Our sponsors this week (is) are:


Prize: $20 gift Certificate



Prize ~ 1 Digital Image


Image result for decosse dynamite doodles
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
Prize ~ 1 of 5 sets offered by the sponsor

Bio:
Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments? How about a badge made especially for your blog? If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out . My name is Lisa and with over 200+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for. Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, watermarks and digital Scrapbooking Kits. I also sponsor a number of challenge blogs throughout the year and it is my absolute pleasure to have the opportunity to sponsor the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog!
If you have the time, I'd love for you to pop by and visit me. There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features. Come and take a look--I hope you have a blast!

I had the privilege to work with Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Digital Papers from her Rainy Days Collections.  


This is the card I created for the challenge.

1 comment:

Ash Green said...

Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
besttoolsbrand

Thanks