Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Thinking Of You Butterfly Card with In Love Arts

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a Butterfly Thinking of You card.

I was invited to create some projects by In Love Arts Shop
Yes, I did my research and this company only sells their own designs.
I am excited to share a few project with you in the following months.

Here is the card I created using the Pattern Butterfly Die.

Here's the Video Tutorial

Products Used from In Love Arts Shop:

Other Products Used:
Art Glitter Glue
Recollections Brand 110lb Cardstock: White
Recollections Brand 65lb Cardstock: Teal
Darice Brand :Embossing Folder
ColorBok Glitter Cardstock: Teal
Gold Shimmer Cardstock
Tsukineko: VersaMark Ink
Ranger Brand Embossing Powder: Detail Gold
MFT Brand: Fishtail Sentiment Strip
Sincere Sentiments Stamp Set

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you  found some inspiration!

Please stop by the In Love Arts Shop to see all the wonderful products they have in shop.

No comments: