Friday, September 11, 2020

You're Tea-riffic Card with Rinea

 Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun and comforting card.

With the colder months just around the corner I thought it would be nice to 
have a few cards for those friends and family that enjoy some hot tea.

Materials Used:
SumMore Fun Stamp: Sundri's High Tea
Papertrey Ink Stamp: Rosies Posies
MFT Brand Die: Fishtale Sentiment
Copic Marker: E33 & R23
Tsukineko Memento Ink: Tuxedo black
Tsukineko Versafine Ink: Onyx Black
Imagine Crafts: Tear it Tape
Art Glitter Glue
Crafter's: Foam Adhesive
Recollections Brand 65lb cardstock: Red and White
Brother:Scan N Cut Electric Machine

Lets get started!

I gather all the supplies for the card.
 I cut all the pieces of the Simply Crafty SVG: Tea Pot Card
with my Brother:Scan N Cut Electric Machine. 
I used the Rinea Foiled Paper: Ruby Red/Ruby Red Starstruck for the main parts of the tea pot and the Rinea Foiled Paper: Merlot/Merlot Starstruck for the background.

Then, I stamped the roses and leaves onto the
and Rinea Clear round Stamping BlockI allowed the Rinea Ghost Ink 2.0  to sit for about a minute a and then wiped it off revealing the silver undertone of the the Rinea Foiled Paper.
  
 

Next,  I gathered the rest of the pieces of the card and started assembling.

I started with the tea holder. I put some tear tape onto the two flaps of the holder. (this is like those little library pockets that we used to have in our books back in the day) I then removed the backing to the tape and pressed the flap onto the tall part of the holder. I flipped the holder around and place 3 strips of tear tape on to the back of the holder. Then, I adhered it to the inside of the card.
  
 
Next, I took the card base and adhered the white tea pot panel onto the base.  Making sure align it so I would have a bit of the red all around the pot. 
 

Then, I adhered the round Rinea Foiled Paper: Merlot/Merlot Starstruck to the back of the pot lid. I then flip it over and adhered the Rinea Foiled Paper: Ruby Red/Ruby Red Starstruck panel onto the a to lid. Again making sure to align it so I would have a bit of the white lid showing. I set it aside.
  

I then adhered the Rinea Foiled Paper: Ruby Red/Ruby Red Starstruck pot bottom panel onto the card base. Again making sure to align it so I would have a bit of the white lid showing. Next, I adhered the lid to the pot on the card base.
 

Then, I adhered the Rinea Foiled Paper: Merlot/Merlot Starstruck background corners to the card base.  Again making sure to align it so I would have a bit of the red base showing

I then, stamped the tea base and sentiment onto white cardstock.  I colored the tea bag with Copic Markers E33 and R23. Next, I adhered the tea bag to the left hand bottom of the card and the sentiment onto center of the pot with some foam adhesive. The last part is to place a tea bag into the holder on the inside of the card.
  

Now your card is complete!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Don't forget to stop by the Rinea Shop to pick up some of our wonderful Foiled Paper.

No comments: