Thursday, November 26, 2020

Snow-globe Card with Rinea and Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps Collab

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a a snow-globe scene card featuring Rinea Foil Paper and Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


All month long we have been collaborating with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.

Here is the card I create.
Supplies Used:
Crackerbox & Suzy Stamping 
Copic Markers: Y08, R27, & G07
Xyron Creative Station Lite
Versamark Ink
Imagine Crafts Mboss Embossing Powder: Metallic Berry
In Love Arts Stencil: Snowfall
Art Glitter Glue
Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
Michelle's Sparkling Creations: Jewels


Let's get started!

I place the stencil onto Rinea Starstruck Foil Paper: Cobalt/Cobalt using a sponge dauber and 
the Rinea Ghost Ink 2.0 I work the ink into the small holes of the stencil. I allow the ink to sit for a moment and then I wipe off the ink. This will leave me with a ghost effect on the 
Rinea Starstruck Foil Paper: Cobalt/Cobalt. Creating the perfect snowy background.


I then stamp the globe onto the snowy background. I then trim the globe. I then stamp the cork onto Rinea Starstruck Foil Paper: Merlot/Merlot using the Rinea Ghost Ink 2.0. I also stamp the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps: Cottage & Trees onto the Rinea Glossy Foil Paper: Arctic/ Gold. Next, I wipe off the excess ink of the cork stamped image and the cottage.

I colored the  Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps: Cottage & Trees with some Copic markers. I then, ran the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps: Cottage & Trees and 
the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps: Bowl/Globe & Cork through the Xyron Creative Station Lite. I backed the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps: Bowl/Globe & Cork with some cardstock so that I could pop it up. 

Next, I adhered the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps: Cottage & Trees onto the snowy background of the 
Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps: Bowl/Globe & Cork  creating a small scene inside the snow globe. I then Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of what cardstock and heat emboss it with Imagine Crafts Mboss Embossing Powder: Metallic Berry.

I then adhered the Rinea Starstruck Foil Paper: Turquoise/Turquoise onto the card base. I popped up the snow-globe and place it onto the card base. I then popped up the sentiment and placed it tot he right of the snow-globe. I finished up the card by added a few jewels by the sentiment and to top right.

Now the card is complete!

Thanks for stoping  by the blog today. I hop you found some inspiration.

No comments: