Wednesday, February 24, 2021

3 Cards 1 Stamp Set with Stamploration Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends - I am so honored to be Guest Designing for Stamploration for the next few months.

Today, I am sharing with you 3 cards featuring the Fluttery Garden A2 Card Front Digital Set.

Card # 1 - Hello 

This card is a mini slimline (3x6). I printed the Fluttery Garden A2 Card Front Digital Set onto Accent Opaque White cardstock and colored the image with my Copic Markers. Next, I trimmed my image. I then used the Halftone Slant Slimline Stencil with some Imagine Crafts Creative Medium in Shimmer with a bit of Fireworks Spray in the color Summer Sky on 110# white cardstock. I adhered the image using some foam tape to the stenciled background. I used the Big Greeting Stamp set for my sentiment.

Card # 2 -  Thanks So Much

This card is a A2 standard card. I printed the Fluttery Garden A2 Card Front Digital Set onto Accent Opaque White cardstock and colored the image with Distress Oxide Inks for a soft watercolor effect. I added a bit of gold with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. Next, I trimmed my image. I then used the Xoxox Stencil with some Imagine Crafts Creative Medium in Gold on a110# white cardstock panel. I adhered the image using some Bearly Arts Glue to the stenciled background. I used the Big Greeting Stamp set for my sentiment.

Card # 3 - Happy Birthday Shaker card

This card is a A2 standard card frameless shaker card. I printed the Fluttery Garden A2 Card Front Digital Set onto Accent Opaque White cardstock and colored the image with my Copic Markers. Next, I trimmed my image. I wrapped a bit of plastic packaging around 110# white cardstock panel. I then added some sequins to the panel. I adhered the panel closed and adhere it to the pink cardstock panel.I adhered the image using some Bearly Arts Glue to the shaker panel. I used the Big Greeting Stamp set for my sentiment.


 I love to mix digital stamps with stencils and bold sentiments. All three cards have the same image and similar colors but each has a different feel. I hope you enjoyed the cards I created for you today.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration.


No comments: