Friday, June 11, 2021

Happy Father's Day Mini Slimline Card with Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a mini slimline father's day card.

Supplies Used
Foam Tape
Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White and Black

I gather all the supplies. 
I trimmed my Black cardstock to 3"x6" and 
my card base to 3-1/2"x6-1/4" scored at 3-1/4"

Then, I stamped the Jeep image onto the Rinea Foiled Paper: Jade/Gold Glossy
set it aside and stamped the sentiment onto Rinea Foiled Paper: Arctic/Gold Glossy


I die cut the word happy 3x from white cardstock and
 1x from Rinea Foiled Paper: Silver/Silver Starstruck. I adhered the layers using Bearly Art Glue

Next, I adhered the die cut and the small sentiment to the card front panel.
 I adhered the Jeep to the card panel using s bit of low profile foam tape.  
Then, I adhered the card front panel to the card base.

Now, the card is complete! 

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!


No comments: