Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties November 2021 Featured Products Inspiration!

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with this card featuring Paper Sweeties products.

Paper Sweeties is having a Sale on their Dolls, Doll Dies and Outfits Stamp Set. (see below) 

I created fun Christmas card. I used the Santa outfit for Jake - I just trimmed it into a Sweater and Jeans. I also used the Have a Holly Jolly outfit for Madison again, I trimmed it to create a skirt for her.

Supplies Used:
Accent 80# Ultra-smooth Cardstock: Opaque White
Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
Recollections Brand 65# Cardstock: Green & Red
Lawn Fawn Pattern paper: Holly berries
Wild Rose Pattern Paper: the Christmas Strips
Copic Markers
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens: White and Gold
Bearly Art Glue
Foam Tape
Sequins: Red and Green


Don't forget to continue on the hop for some more inspiration from the team.

Thank you for stopping by the blog. I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments: