Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Christmas is Gnoming Card with Die Cut Divas

 Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with this month's Die Cut Divas Challenge card.

Our sponsor is this month is Kat Scrappiness, and they are offering a Kat Scrappiness gift package worth $100!  Unfortunately, due to high shipping cost, this prize could only be awarded to a winner (randomly selected) with a valid U.S. address.


Our challenge theme for November is: All About the Holidays
(Any Holidays).

This is the card I created featuring the Christmas Gnomes Stamp Set. I went almost non-traditional colors. I added a bit of pink with the red and white.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Very cute! It feels like I just stepped into Christmas here. :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling gnome and you've colored him beautifully, Annie! Perfect with the candy cane paper!!

Michelle N. said...

Such a personable gnome, perfect paper for a wonderful Christmas card!