Monday, April 1, 2024

Life is Better With Friends Card with Die Cut Divas

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a sweet friendship card. I used the Bike Ride Digital Stamp from Ram Stamps for my card. I choose to create a masculine friendship card  for the Spring challenge we're having over on

I added some green grass, blue skies and a bit of pavement
 to finish off the spring scene.



Our April Sponsor is RAM Stamps and do we have some Inspiration for you!

RAM Stamps is offering a prize of a $10 gift certificate, so please don't be shy and join our challenge for this month.

The Challenge is to "Make A Spring Card".  If we can't tell it's a Spring card, please write something telling us why you consider your entry a Spring Card.

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Adorable, I like how you used this stamp!

Arlene said...

So darn cute! Who hasn't been that kid riding their bike down the sidewalk. I love your creativeness.

Michelle N. said...

Such a sweet image! Love the coloring too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love this, Annie - great coloring on that darling girl image & I love your added grass and sidewalk!!