Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My classes at the Collins Group trade show turned out great. Everyone finished their mini albums. They loved them. Then later in the evening I was the assistant to the Certified Fiskars Demo class. It was a large class all store owners. It was a fun class.

Then I got home to my family ad we did a lot of fun family stuff over the weekend. This week I have to a LO posted for the Scrapbook Challenge DT. I have to come up with a challenge for later this month.

I'll post the one I did for this week a bit later. I've been asked to make some fiskafairies. I'm also done with those. I have a few more classes to teach this month which is good.

We have to start decorating the outside of the house for Halloween which we love to do. We were going to do it over the weekend but, since I was teaching that was postponed to this weekend.

1 comment:

floridagirl said...

sounds like you have been busy - I was wondering where you have been - missed you around the web.