Friday, June 1, 2012

Friends, Birthdays and Betty Boop...

The month of May was filled with lots of fun activities for our family. We had Mother's day, school functions, Our youngest daughter was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. Then there was a few birthdays -- my hubby's, several other family members and 2 neighbor friends (One of which I have become so very close to). 

She (Norma) loves all things Betty Boop. So, for her birthday gift I created a mini envelope album. I decided to keep it simple because she doesn't scrapbook and finds it very intimidating. I figured this would be a great way to get her into scrapbooking. After, receiving her album she wants to create one of her children and grandson. 

I love the way envelope album give you pockets to hide journaling on minis. 
















Thanks for looking. Leave me a comments.

No comments: