Friday, August 25, 2017

Let's Go Fishing

This month we're creating projects based on Camping and Nature. We're having a Camping/Nature Challenge on our Facebook Group - Sunsational Stamps ChallengesThe other Design Team members have made some really amazing projects. 

I too wanted to bring you another fun project. I made a corner fold pop up card that opens up to a wonderful fishing scene. I truly wanted to bring you to the campground and on the boat with our little bear friends. I used several stamp sets to create all the components for my card. I enjoy mixing and matching my stamp sets and these really lend themselves well for this.

I used the following sets - which all can be purchased at the Sunsational Stamps Store:

      Go Fishing         Camp More                   Canada Day          Woodsy Critters     

This is the card I made.
This is the outside of the card. I left it blank for now.

I hope I inspired you to want to create your own camping/nature scene card and join us over at the Facebook group - Sunsational Stamps Challenges - where you can enter your wonderful project. You can find all of the sets I used and more at the Sunsational Stamps Store 


Thanks for stopping by today. 

No comments: