Wednesday, August 23, 2017

This week on the Crafty Gals Corner Blog we're doing a fun challenge - You must use  Punches and/or Dies  So, dust off those punches and break out that new die set you just got and join us.


Our sponsor(s) this week are:


Faery Ink
Faery Ink
Prize: 3 Digital Images


This is the card I made for this challenge.
I created a twisted easel card. I used 2 die cuts The oval frame behind the image and the oval with the sentiment. 2 punches are the dragonfly and butterfly. I water colored the image. Added some Prima flowers as a finishing touch.

Using: Calavera Rose by Faery Ink


A few close ups


I used pearlescent watercolors to give it a bit of shimmer.



Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating in our challenge. 

You have until 12:00 pm CST on August 29, 2017 to enter!

I can't wait to see all your amazing projects!

No comments: