Thursday, September 27, 2018

I Love You a Bushel & a Peck - with A2Z Scrapbooking

Hello Friends Annie here with another quick card. So, Tell me did you ever hear the song I love you a bushel and a Peck... and a hug around the neck. It's my husband's favorite childhood song - his mom always sang it to him.
When, I saw the Farmhouse digital Set by Sugartree Stamps I knew I had to use it to create a sweet card.
image 0
I used the bushel of apples and the sentiment I Love You A Bushel & A Peck. I kept it CAS in keeping with this month's challenge.
Bushel & a Peck
I printed out the image and sentiment. I colored the Baskets and apples with my alcohol markers; I then fussy cut them out. Next, I trim heavy weight cream colored cardstock and a 2" piece of plaid pattern paper from American Crafts. I die cut my Sentiment with a stitched rectangle die. I then layered the cream cardstock onto my Kraft card base (4.25" X 5.5"). Next the plaid pattern paper. I popped up the image and sentiment. For Finshing touches I used a Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in Gold for details on the basket, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in White to add highlights on the apples and finally a few dots of Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Pale Gold.
I hope to have been playing along with us this month Clean and Simple cards are a great way to get a few cards done in a day. Be sure to link up you project so we can all see your wonderful work.
You can find the Farmhouse digital Set by Sugartree Stamps in the Store.  Have a fantastic crafting day!
Annie

Supply List:
  • Farmhouse digital Set by Sugartree Stamps
  • Recollections Heavy Weight Cardstock - White, Cream & Kraft
  • American Crafts - Pattern paper - Plaid
  • Spectrum Noir Markers Baskets: RB1,RB2 &RB3, Apples Red: DR1, DR5 & DR7, Apples Green: CG3 & CG4
  • Sakura GellyRoll Metallic Gold Pen
  • Tonic Studio Nuvo Crystal Drops in Pale Gold
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Scotch Advanced Tape Glider & Adhesive

No comments: