Saturday, May 4, 2019

Congrats Grad Shaker Card with Doodles Paper Playground

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a Graduation card. Yes, it's that time of year when we start making cards for all the grads we know.

I created this shaker card using the New Released Sparkle Blends: Birthstone Collections: April- Diamonds

No photo description available.
A glittering, transparent blend of crystal, 
iridescent and moonshine clear sequins, 
beads and crystals in different sizes and shapes. 
You’ll find beautiful, silvery, cupped flowers, 
iridescent stars, large flat rounds, and other assorted shapes, 
in addition to the classic round, cupped sequins in several sizes. 
This blend is the perfect final touch for any project.

Here's my card. I just love how the Sparkle Blends: Birthstone Collections: April- Diamonds
give the right amount of shimmer. I die cut my letters out of shimmer dust cardstock. I kept to black, white and gray so that I could give the card to any graduate regardless of school.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media 
if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends.
 All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the 
be sure to use the discount code
 Annie 10(there's a space between my name and the number).

No comments: