Monday, May 6, 2019

Happiness is a Cup Cowfee with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a cute coffee card using the New Barista Blend Kit from 
White Rose Crafts LLC (this kit is sold out)
Image may contain: 1 person, foodNo photo description available.


Here's my card

Supplies Used
Little Acres Stamp Moo Brew,
Echo Park Coffee Pattern Paper, 
Doodles Paper Playground - Sparkle Blends: Caffeinated

Other Supplies Used:
Alcohol Markers
Copic: C1, C2, & C3 - Cow
Spectrum Noir: PP1, PP4 & AP1 - Mug
Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Gold Pen
Recollections Brand Cardstock: White, Coffee & Teal

Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media 
if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends.
 All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the 
be sure to use the discount code
 Annie 10(there's a space between my name and the number).

11 comments:

tonyamaries said...

I love that cow! So cute!

Billie A said...

Cute fun card. Fun image and card design.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling! LOVE that adorable little cow. Super adorbs.
Karen L

Esther Asbury said...

Such a cute little cow and adorable matching sentiment!

New Creations said...

Darn cute, love the sentiment!

~amy~ said...

such a fun kit, love that cow :)

Becca Yahrling said...

Love, love, love that cow!! She's so cute! I wonder if she takes her coffee with cream? lol Awesome card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute image from that Lil Acres set. I think this is such a darling card design and brought a smile to my face when I saw that cow image.

Fikreta said...

its super cute card!

Gail said...

I like the Echo park paper which I own - the layout is fabulous TFS

Hetty said...

What a fun and happy cow with his coffee.
Like your design!