Thursday, December 26, 2019

Celebrating the New Year with Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun way to celebrate the New Year!

I can't even believe it's going to be 2020! 

Today, I have a Champagne Bottle and 2 toasting glasses.
These fun 3D projects are perfect to decorate your table or mantel.

Champagne Bottle and 2 toasting glasses

Materials Used
Silhouette Cameo 3 Die Cutting Machine
Xyron Creative Station Lite
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Recollections Brand: Gold Jewels
I purchased and downloaded the bottle and glass cut files from
the Silhouette Design Store.

I cut them using the Rinea Foil paper on the vellum setting and a light tack mat. I then assembled the projects as per the directions in the Silhouette Design Store.

I hope you found some inspiration today! 

Please tag us on social media if you create any project using any of our wonderful Foil Papers!
Don't forget to stop by the shop Rinea.com

No comments: