Sunday, May 17, 2020

Ahhh Coffee with Die Cut Divas

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a lovely Tea inspired card for Die Cut Divas.

The challenge at Die Cut Divas is "Make it a Beverage".
Be sure to check out our Sponsor, Cas-ual Fridays Stamps for all kinds of images.
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps


Prize: $20 gift code



Also during May is the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for spring/summer so check out when you can enter your coffee & hot chocolate projects into the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop too.


Here's the card I created.
Materials used:
Tsukineko Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Lawn Fawn: Spring Fling Pattern Paper
Copic Markers: G00, YG11, and YG41
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: Metallic Gold
Recollections Brand 110lb Cardstock: Kraft
Accent Ultra Smooth 80lb Cardstock: Bright White 
Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend: Cafe Au Laite (sold out)
Imagine Crafts: Tear It Tape
Foam Adhesive
Acetate


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Don't forget to join the challenge over at The Die Cut Diva's Blog

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I love that, Annie! That's going to be my new favorite word..."okayer"! lol

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I love the colors, the stamping and the blending/coloring. Great job and who doesn't love Cas-ual Fridays!!!!

Billie A said...

Cute card and fun sentiment. Love it.

Lady Joyful said...

This is lovely!

New Creations said...

Aha! So cute!

Arlene said...

I love the card. The colors are perfect.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute! It sure does make it okay'er.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun card and I love that cup.