Sunday, May 24, 2020

Thanks A Latte with Not 2 Shabby Shop

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun Coffee card. 

Because if you know me then you know I love coffee. What goes better with coffee than donuts. Well, in my book every dessert goes perfect with coffee.

I used the wonderful digital images by Jamie from the Not 2 Shabby Shop called Cafe Latte with Whip and Donut. The price point on the digital stamps are perfect for anyone.

Here's the card I created.
Materials Used:
DCWV Brand: Pattern Paper - Good Eats Collection
Recollections Brand 110lb Cardstock: Black
Accent Ultra Smooth 80lb Cardstock: Bright White
Doodles Paper Playground: Sequins and Sprinkles
Stampabilities Brand: Coffee Set - Sentiment
Copic Markers: YG11, YG41, G12, R22, R42, E11, E13, E33, & YR24

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Please remember to stop by the Not 2 Shabby Shop for the digital stamps and more.

6 comments:

Billie A said...

Yum.. two of my favorites.. coffee and donuts.. Cute card.

Lady Joyful said...

This is lovely!

New Creations said...

Coffee and donuts, perfect!

Arlene said...

What a fun card. I'll take the donut! Oh, add hot chocolate for me.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so fabulous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully colored and that donut looks so yummy to me!