Thursday, June 11, 2020

Happy Father's Day Card with Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a quick and easy Father's day card 

Just like our other beautiful Foil papers, it comes in both Starstruck Cobalt and Glossy Cobalt.

Materials Used:

Let's get started!

I gathered all the supplies and then I die cut the Rinea Foil Paper: Starstruck Cobalt with Lawn Fawn Cross-Stitched Rectangle Die and the Rinea Foil Paper: Glossy Arctic White/ Gold with the MFT Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strip. I also punched out the Craft UK Vintage Bikes pieces I needed.
Next, I ran the base of the bike and the Rinea Foil Paper: Starstruck Cobalt panel through the Xyron Creative Station Lite. 
 

Now, that all the pieces are ready I placed the Rinea Foil Paper: Starstruck Cobalt panel onto the black card front panel. Then, I layered the bike base onto the Rinea Foil Paper: Starstruck Cobalt 
I then added some foam adhesive to the other pieces of the bike and place them on top of the bike's matching base.
 
You will have some nice dimension to the bike (as you can see below).
 

Next, I took the Hero Arts - Happy Father's Day stamp along with the StazOn Ink and stamp it onto the Rinea Foil Paper: Glossy Arctic White/ Gold banner strip.  I gave it some time to dry(if you want to move quickly you can use a heat tool to set the sentiment). Then, I used some foam adhesive and adhered the sentiment to the left top of the card front panel. I then adhered the card front panel onto a white card base. 

I added a few Dew Drops for a finishing touch.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Please tag us on social media if you create any project using any of our wonderful Foil Papers!
Don't forget to stop by the shop Rinea.com

1 comment:

America said...

Fab Fathers Day card with dimension and texture. Would love to see you sharing your fantastic masculine themed designs at the new “Masculine Cards" Facebook group to help inspire creativity. Hope you'll join us? :)