Saturday, October 17, 2020

Spooky Pumpkin Graveyard with Simply Crafty SVGs

 Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun Halloween project.

Today, I have created a Spooky Pumpkin Graveyard using a SVGs file from Simply Crafty SVGs.

This file is called you guest it Pumpkin Graveyard Diorama. All of the Simply Crafty SVGs come with a PDF and easy to follow Video Tutorials.

Here's my version of thePumpkin Graveyard Diorama


Close up of the graveyard

Materials Used:
Recollections Brand Cardstock: 12x12
Mediunm Orange, Black, Medium Gray, Light Gray and Brown
DCWV: The Halloween and Fall Stack
VersaMagic Inks: Night Sky, Pumpkin Spice, 
Jumbo Java & Midnight Black
Art Glitter Glue
Brother Scan N Cut Machine


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Don't Forget to join our FB group and tag us on Social Media

4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is such a clever project! I don't work with SVG files so I'm always impresses (and inspired) when I see these types of creations! Please feel free to share it with us on the TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
Darlene - Co-owner

Diane said...

WOW, this is so creative and fabulous!! Thank you for joining us at
two Old bats Halloween challenge!
Diane TOBHC DT {Nellies Nest}

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my goodness!! what a fun and creative project, I've heard of these types of files but I wouldn't even know how to start working with them.
But I love seeing projects made with them and yours is fantastic!!!
Thank you for sharing with us at TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
Stay healthy and safe.
Hugs.
Maria/DT

kramer_buffy said...

Oh wow, this is like a very cool Halloween diorama!

Thanks for joining us at TWO OLD BATS Halloween Challenge!

-- Dalis
StamprGrl Blog