Friday, March 26, 2021

Hello Friend Spring Card with Rinea Foil Paper

Hello Crafty Friends- I am here with a lovely card for you today. This card is perfect to bring a bit of Spring cheer to anyone. I kept the sentiment simple so it can be sent/given to anyone.

Supplies Used:
Poppystamps Die: Script Friend
Lawn Fawn Die: Hello
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko StazOn Ink: Jet black
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko StazOn Ink: Plum
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko StazOn Ink: Bordeaux
Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White 
Recollections Brand 80# Cardstock: Teal
Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends: Sequins and Mini Crystals
Imagine Crafts: Tear It Tape
Aleene's Tacky Glue

I start by stamping the Tulip buds onto Rinea Foil Paper: Starstruck Blush/Blush and 
Rinea Foil Paper: Starstruck Copper/Copper Next, I stamp the Tulip Leaves 
onto Rinea Foil Paper: Glossy Jade/Gold. Then, the Vase/Bowl 
onto Rinea Foil Paper: Glossy Turquoise/Gold using the Stazon Inks.

Next, I trimmed the Tulip buds, leaves and bowl. I adhere the bud to the leaves. Set them aside to dry. I die cut my sentiment 3x from white cardstock. I also die cut the bow from 
Rinea Foil Paper: Glossy Gold/Gold and adhered them together. I trimmed a thin piece of
 Rinea Foil Paper: Glossy Gold/Gold for the a decorative piece behind the bow.

Once, I have all the item trimmed and adhered I start making the card. I adhere the white card panel onto the teal one. Then onto the card base. I adhere the vase to the card. Next, start adhering and tucking the Tulips into the vase making sure to alternate the colors. I then adhere the thin strip of
 Rinea Foil Paper: Glossy Gold/Gold to the vase neck and follow by adhering the bow in the center of the neck area. Next, I adhered the sentiment to the center of the vase.  Follow with the finishing touch of a few sequins and tiny crystals.

Now, your card is complete. 

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!!

No comments: