Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Mini Card Set and Folder with Stamploration

Hello Crafty Friends - I am so honored to be Guest Designing for Stamploration.

Today, I am sharing with you 4 cards and a mini holder featuring the Boxed Blooms Set - 4 Digital Stamps perfect for a gift. You can add a ribbon or clip for a closure. 


These are mini square cards (3-1/4"x3-1/4"). I printed the Boxed Blooms Set - 4 Digital Stamps onto Accent Opaque White cardstock and colored the images with my Copic Markers. Next, I trimmed my image. I then used the Halftone Slant Slimline Stencil to dry emboss onto 110# white cardstock. I then, die cut them into squares.





I adhered the image using some thin craft foam to the embossed stenciled background. I used the Big Greeting Stamp set for my sentiments. I kept it simple and used the same sentiment on all 4 cards.

I then created a mini folder to hold the card set. I attached a photo of the template I created below. 


Close up inside of folder.


Template 11" long X 4-3/4" wide. Score at 1-1/2" from each end. Score about 1/2" from the bottom to create the tabs. Cut in angle. Score in center.


Please, share your projects using this wonderful digital stamp set with us. We would love to see them.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments: