Monday, January 2, 2023

Hello Donut Card with Brutus Monroe

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a fun donut themed card to bring a bit of joy into anyone's life.





I started by gathering up all the supplies for my card. 

1. I sprayed the Chroma Mist onto some Not Your Mama's cardstock in Coral, Pink and Turquoise. I sprayed some Chroma Mist in Bumble Bee Yellow onto a piece of Kraft cardstock. Set aside to dry.

2. Then, once all my pieces were dry I die cut all my piece using the Breakfast Buddies die set. I die cut the sentiment from our Glitter Silver Cardstock and Vellum.

3. Next, I added some Glitter Glaze-Silver to the Lid of the coffee cup. I added Glitter Glaze - Fallen Snow to the chocolate part of the donut die cut piece, and Glitter Glaze -Emma's Pink onto the Pink die cut piece. 

4. Then, I cut a panel from one of the pattern paper from The Sprinkled With Love 6x6 Pad to layer onto a die cut a panel of dark pink cardstock from my stash. I adhered those together then onto the card base. I adhered all the die pieces to create the coffee cup and donuts. I then adhered the coffee cup, donuts and a litter tray I die cut from the Tier Tray die set. I used Bearly Art Glue and Foam dots to adhere all the pieces and the sentiment.

Now, The card is complete!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments: