Sunday, October 1, 2023

Hugs Card with Die Cut Divas

 Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a card featuring dies from Birch Press 


I used the String Art Frame and Big Hugs Sugar Script Dies. I colored the string art frame with Kaleidacolor Ink in Calypso and the Hugs word in Delicata in Golden Glitz. I adhered it all together with Bearly Art Glue and foam tabs. For a finishing touch I used some Gold confetti from This Calls for Confetti.

 Birch Press is this month's sponsor over at the 

Die Cut Divas Blog.


The Theme for October is Use A  Layer Die Set or be sure to Layer a die cut on another die cut.

The prize is a fantastic $20 gift card to our random winner.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - love your colorful string art, Annie - really made me happy!!

Cindy C. said...

Like Linda said, this bright card makes me happy!

Michelle N. said...

I love how bright and vibrant this card is!

Arlene said...

WOW, so vibrant and alive. I love it.