Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Joy Card with Die Cut Divas

  Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a card featuring dies from Birch Press



I used the Adornment Peony and Joy Honey Script Dies. I die cut all the elements from white cardstock. I colored the background of the Peony with 3 inks from VersaMagic - Pixi Dust, Pink Grapefruit and Pink Petunia. I used Tea Leaves for the leaves background. I then colored the outline of leaves and the peony with Delicata Ink in Golden Glitz. I adhered it all together with Bearly Art Glue and foam tabs. For a finishing touch I used some Gold confetti from This Calls for Confetti.

 Birch Press is this month's sponsor over at the 

Die Cut Divas Blog.


The Theme for October is Use A  Layer Die Set or be sure to Layer a die cut on another die cut.

The prize is a fantastic $20 gift card to our random winner.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous peony with the layered sentiment, Annie! So dramatic with the dark cardstock around it!!