Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Feel The Rainbow



Today I am here with my first project and post for A2Z Scrapbooking I am so honored to be a part of this amazing Design Team.

For this post I created a simple card using the Hero Arts Silly Scapes Digital Stamp which can be found in the A2Z Scrapbooking Store. I wanted to create a fun and bright silly city - what's more fun than a bright rainbow!

20180628_212118


I started by printing the Silly Scape Digital Set onto white heavy weight cardstock  - which includes the Silly building and cloud background. Then, I ran the building through my Scan N Cut Machine. I trimmed the cloud background, along with my card base and a strip of grey cardstock.  Next, I colored the building with my Spectrum Noir Markers in rainbow order.

Then, for a total of 4 trees - I cut tree base using Lawn Fawn die and some Anna Griffin leaves (which I turned into trees) I also punched a small circle using a Fiskars punch for my tree top for soft  shape from brown and green cardstock. I used a Hello die from Your Next Stamp - I cut 4 of them from black cardstock. Next, I layered and adhered the trees (aka leaves), the hello. Set them aside to dry.

Now, I adhered the cloud print to the card base. Next, I used foam adhesive to raise the building a bit from the background. I then tucked the strip of grey cardstock just under the building for a sidewalk. Next, I tucked a few trees behind the buildings and layered two in front of the building using a bit of foam adhesive to make them even. Then, I adhered the hello on the top. For a finishing touch I used a bit of Wink of Stella in clear on the hello.
I hope you create your very own Silly Scape rainbow city. I can't wait to see what you create!!
Annie
Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on TwitterInstagram and Facebook?so you don’t miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!

Hero Arts Monthly Challenge
 
a2z scrapbooking july 2018 challenge
Please join us in this month’s “Birthday Bash” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.

a2z scrapbooking store hero arts
 
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.


  • Hero Arts Silly Scapes Digital Stamp
  • Spectrum Noir Markers
  • Recollections Heavy Weight cardstock in White, Grey, Black, Green and Brown
  • Lawn Fawn - Stitched tree boarder
  • Anna Griffin - Mini 3D Flower Die (leaves only)
  • Fiskars Circle Punch-  Small
  • Zig Wink of Stella - Clear
  • Tonic Studio Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive 
  • 3M Foam Adhesive

No comments: