Friday, July 27, 2018

Sprinkles Too!! with A2Z Scrapbooking



Hello Friends - here with another fun card. Today, I am using the Sugartree  Stamps Party Animal Set.  I thought why not make another card. Of course, I mentioned I would be using all the fun stamps and sentiments in this set.


This is the card I created for you today. Simple and fun!



I colored the Cupcake image using my Spectrum Noir Markers. Then, fussy cut it out. Next, I colored the edges with my Tuxedo Black Memento marker. I added highlights with a white gel pen to the cupcake wrapper. I added some Wink of Stella for some shimmer to the cupcake top. Next, I die cut the  sentiment using a rectangle die. I foam mount the sentiment and set it aside.

Now, I created my card base 5 x 5 size. Next, I cut the 2 cardstocks (black and shimmer deep purple) pattern paper 5 x 5 - then, I trimmed each  1/4″ smaller - so that I could have a nice border around each layer and the cardbase.  Adhered the cardstock & pattern paper to the card base. Next, I adhered the sentiment to the lower part of the card. I foam mounted the Cupcake and placed it above the sentiment making sure to center it.

For some finishing touches - I added some Nuvo Crystal Drop, Liquid Pearls to the cupcake top and 2 small shimmer Jewels and 1 small shimmer heart to the sentiment.

I hope you create your very own Party Cupcake card and celebrate with a Family member or a friend or two. I can’t wait to see what you create!!
Annie
Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on TwitterInstagram and Facebook? So – you don’t miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge



a2z scrapbooking july 2018 challenge
Please join us in this month’s “Birthday Bash” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.

a2z scrapbooking store hero arts



The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.

  • Sugartree Stamps Party Animal Digital Stamp set
  • Spectrum Noir Markers - DP2 & DP3 for the cupcake topper, GT2 & GT3 for the cupcake liner
  • Recollections Heavy Weight cardstock in White, Light Pink, & Black
  • Craft Sensations - Linen Cardstock - Shimmer Deep Purple
  • DCWV - Good Eats Premium Stack - Sprinkle Pattern Paper 
  • MFT  Dies – Stitched Rectangle
  • paper pad
  • Memento Marker - Tuxedo Black
  • Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops - Red Berry, Simply White, Midnight Blue, Duck Egg Blue & Wisteria Purple
  • Ranger Liquid Pearls - Key Lime, Daffodil, Cantaloupe & Pumpkin
  • Zig Wink of Stella – Clear
  • Gelly Roll Gel Pens – White
  • Scotch Tape Runner
  • Scotch Foam Tape
  • Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

No comments: