Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Party Animal with A2ZScrapbooking





Hello Friends - I am  here with another fun card. Today, I am using the Sugartree  Stamps Party Animal Set. Having a child born in August along with a few friends - I thought the Lion parting was perfect for a few cards. Of course, I will be using all the fun stamps and sentiments in this set.




This is the card I created for you today. Simple and fun!

Party Animal Card

I colored the Lion and balloon image using my Spectrum Noir Markers. Then, fussy cut him out. I cut off the balloon strings and then hand drew some in. Next, I die cut the  square and 3 extra balloons from card stock. I die cut the sentiment using a rectangle die. I foam mount the sentiment and set it aside. I added highlights with a white gel pen to the balloons, once dry; I added some Wink of Stella for some shimmer. Set aside.

Now, I created my card base (A2 - 4-1/4 x 5-1/2), Cut the Crate Paper hats chevron pattern paper to 4 x 5-1/4" so that I could have a nice boarder around the card.  Adhered the pattern paper to the card base. Next, I placed the sentiment at the bottom of the card. Then, I adhered the Lion and balloons to the square die cut. Drew a few strings using a black gel pen making sure to match up the tail of the lion. I then placed 2 of the extra balloon die cuts at the top right - drew some strings. Placed the smallest balloon die cut on the square panel with the lion.  Foam adhered the square to the card base.
For some finishing touches I added 2 yellow confetti circle to the left bottom of the sentiment.

I hope you create your very own Party Animal card and celebrate with a Family member or a friend or two. I can't wait to see what you create!!
Annie

No comments: