Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wishing You Joy Card with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a fun card using embossing paste and a stencil. This week we're creating cards and embossing on them. It can be heat embossing, using an embossing folder or some embossing paste.

You get some inspiration and tutorials please stop by the White Rose Crafts LLC Store FB Page and check out Design Team Member Alison's Videos. FB Live Embossapoolza Part 1  &

This is the card I created for this week's Embossing.



Let's get started:
I smudged some Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch & Salty Ocean onto my craft mat. I then added some water to them and pressed my cardstock card front panel into it. I heat set it dry. Next, I mixed some BoBunny Glitter Paste, Artist Loft Gloss Medium and a bit of Accent Metallic Acrylic Paint in Baroque Pearl. to get the right color for my very large raindrops. I used a kids stencil for the raindrops. I place the stencil where I wanted the raindrops to be and using the plastic paint knife I smoothed som the paste on. I set it aside to dry.
  

Next, I stamped my images and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I then fussy cut them out. I used a Memento Tuxedo black pen to color the edges of the images. Then, I adhered the images to the card front panel using both tape and foam tape. I then adhered the card front panel to a dark blue panel. Next, I adhered my layered card front panel onto my card base.
 
I folded over the duck little hand so it looks as if he is holding the umbrella.

For some finishing touches, I added a few Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends: Birthday Collection Aquamarine and a few drops of Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze.

Materials Used:
Memento Pen - Tuxedo Black

Other Materials Used:
BoBunny Glitter Paste: Blueberry
Artist Loft Gel Medium 
Accent: Metallic Baroque Pearl Paint
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens -Metallic Silver, Black & White
Recollections Brand Heavy Weight Cardstock: White & Dark Blue
Spectrum Noir Markers: 
Bear: BO1, CR1, CR6, RB1, RB2, RB3, 
TN1, CT1, GY4, FS8, GT1 & IG4
Duck: CT1, CT3, CT4, GT1, GT2, GT3, BO2, & IG4
Umbrella: CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4, & CT3  

Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: