Wednesday, June 12, 2019

You are Classic with White Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a vintage Father's day/Masculine card.

Using the ScrapBerry Auto Vintage Stamp - This set has 4 images and 4 mini sentiments.


We all have a car lover in the family and masculine cards are not always that easy to make for some of us. However, ScrapBerry makes it so easy with their collections. From fun and quirky to classic and vintage. You can find a good assortment of ScrapBerry collections in the White Rose Crafts LLC Store.

Let's get started.

Since the image isn't very large I went with a lot of layers. I stamped and colored my image with a mix of Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. Then I fussy cut it out. I then trimmed all my cardstock and pattern papers.

I had a leftover piece of cardstock that I had pressed off some of the extra glitter pasted I used on another project and thought it was perfect for this one. I layered the dark blue cardstock, the medium blue cardstock and the cream stenciled glittered cardstock. I trimmed about 1/8" of the medium blue and about 1/4" of the cream. keeping all the layers towards the top.  

Next, I layered the map pattern paper and then I added a strip of tape adhesive to the pattern paper so I could attach a small piece of Mulberry Specialty paper. I find this the easiest way to attach Mulberry paper. I top the Mulberry paper with a small piece of striped pattern paper.
  

Now, using some foam tape I attached the Vintage car to the layers.

I stamp the trimmed the sentiment into a fishtail banner and layer it onto some Gold Specialty cardstock. Adhered it to bottom left of the card with some foam adhesive.
 

Now, for some finishing touches. I used some Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends by the image and the sentiment and some by the right bottom corner of the card front panel.

 I adhered my panel onto an A2 card base and the card is complete.

Materials Used:
Memento Pen - Tuxedo Black
Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Pen - Siver & White

Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: