Thursday, November 7, 2019

Happy Fall Card with Dies R Us

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a quick and easy Fall card.

I mostly used dies and one small sentiment stamp.

Here's the card I created.

Let's get started

I gathered all my supplies and die cut the dears 4x each(so I can create stacked pieces), one of each size of the trees, the hillside border, the banner and the happy from gold cardstock. I also die cut the white cardstock using the Cross Stitched die.

Next,  I adhered the layers of each deer. Creating nice thick chipboard like pieces. Then, I inked the edges with the brushed corduroy and the hoofs and antlers with ground expresso. Next, I added some little spots with the white gel pen. Along with some eye with a black gel pen.
  

Then, I inked the edges of the trees with pine needles to bring in a bit of green. I also added a bit of brushed corduroy to the trucks.
 

Next, I added some tumbled glass ink to the white panel for the sky. I used a blending brush for a little feel.
 

Then, I adhered the hillside border to the white panel. Followed by the trees. I poped the small tree with some foam adhesive. I added the deers to the panel. I used some foam adhesive on the large deer.
  

Next, I stamped the word fall onto the banner and added the sentiments to the center of the card panel.

I then layered the white panel onto the medium orange panel followed by the dark orange panel.
 

I adhered the panel to a card base and added some finishing touches. I adhered a tiny leaf sequin to the stamped banner. I also added 3 sequins to the top left corner in light green pearl, dark orange metallic and light orange and white striped mat.

Now the card is complete!
Materials Used:
Set of dies "Deers" ScrapMan
Creative Expressions - Stitched Collection  - Christmas Window Craft Die

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders Dies

Lawn Fawn - Large Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies

Lawn Fawn - Fancy Wavy Bannner Dies

Poppystamps - Dies - Doodle Happy Birthday
Lawn Fawn Forest Feast Stamp Set (fall sentiment only)
Lawn Fawn - Forest Feast Stamps

VersaFine Clair Ink Pad - Nocturne
Best Glue Ever


Uni-Ball Pen Signo Gel - White UM-153

Thermoweb - 3D Foam Squares - White .25" 176/Pkg

Echo Park Pattern Paper: Perfect Autumn Collection
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen: Black
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Ground Expresso,
Brushed Corduroy, & Pine Needles
Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends: Be-Leaf in Yourself
Recollections Brand Cardstock: White, Medium Orange, Dark Orange and Kraft
Sassy + Chic Brand: Blender Brush (Dollar Tree)

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Don't forget to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Oh Annie you know how much I just adore the scene you have created here! But, unfortunately we can't accept it as an entry over at the Sisterhood of Crafters since it was posted to your blog on the 7th before our challenge actually went live on the 13th (considered backlinking) which is against the Sisterhood rules. I'm so sorry! But I do LOVE your creation and hope you'll join us with another beautiful design.