Monday, November 11, 2019

So Thankful Acorn Box with Rinea

Hello Crafty Friends -I am here with a fun and cute little acorn box.

This little acorn box is perfect for your Thanksgiving table with a little treat inside 
- nuts, trail mix, or something else.

I found this tutorial on Pinterest from Extreme paper crafting. I simply downloaded the patterns and printed them off onto white cardstock. I then trimmed them out and adhered them onto some Rinea Foil Paper. I followed the directions and scored, folded and adhered as directed. 
See the box patterns below.

Acorn Box 

Materials Used:
Pretty Pink Posh: Give Thanks Stamp Set (Leaves)
Lawn Fawn: Forest Feast (Sentiment)
Impression Obsession Brand: Tag die
DMC Metallic Thread: Green
Aleene's Tacky Glue
EK Success Brand: Score Board
EK Success Brand: Scissors
Fiskars Brand: Stylus

acorn box template

acorn box template

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration.

Be sure to stop by the Rinea Shop to purchase some of the Beautiful Foil Papers.

No comments: