Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Merry Christmas Card with Wild Rose Crafts LLC

Hello Crafty Friends - This week we're featuring the Wild Rose Studio Brand of products on the 


See the source image

Here's the card I created. It's an action wobble card.


Let's get started!

I stamped and colored the image. I then fussy cut it out. I trimmed my pattern paper and cardstock. I trimmed the sentiment from one of the pattern papers. I die cut a piece of Lawn Fawn Sparkle cardstock Pixie Dust using a Lawn Fawn Hillside border die. 

Next, I adhered the sparkle paper to bottom of the image and trimmed off the extra. Then, I adhered the boughs and berries paper to the white cardstock panel. Making sure to leave a 1/8" border around the panel. Then, I adhered another white cardstock onto the pattern paper. leaving a border around the panel. I then adhered the light blue pattern paper on top of the white cardstock panel.
  
Next, I turned over the image and placed the action wobble onto the back. The action wobbler has its own adhesive - just peel and stick.
 

I then placed the image in the center of the card front panel.

Next, I inked the edges of the sentiment strip with a bit of Distress Oxide Ink: Broken China. I then adhered the sentiment strip with some foam adhesive to the card front panel. I added some white details to the image and I also added some sparkle details to Santa's hat and beard. I then adhered the card front panel to the card base.
 

Now the card is complete!
I didn't add any extra embellishments to the card because I felt I didn't really need it. Also, I didn't want to distract from the Dancing Stana and Jolly Reindeer.

Materials Used:
Tsukineko Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens: White and Sparkle
Recollections Brand 110 lb Cardstock: White
Spectrum Noir Markers: RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4, AG2, CT4, GY2


Thank you for stopping by the blog today - I hope you found some inspiration!


Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 

No comments: