Friday, July 17, 2020

Christmas in July with Simply Crafty SVGs

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with 2 fun project featuring cut files from Simply Crafty SVGs

Simply Crafty SVGs - a great variety of SVGs to create cards, boxes, and more. Each cut file comes with a PDF, and an easy to follow YouTube tutorial.

Here's the card I created using the Cardinal Card SVG



Cardinal Card - Tutorial Video


Here is the Star Box I  created using the Star Handle Box SVG


Star Handle Box - Tutorial Video

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to join the Simply Crafty SVGs Creators FB Group and share your creations with us.

1 comment:

Betiana Ortiz said...

Amazing projects Annie! I love them! Christmas in July is so refreshing. Thanks for the inspiration! Take care crafty friend!